- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ lemon cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original yogurt lemon burst or French vanilla
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups sliced fruits, berries and/or mandarin orange segments
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray 12-inch pizza pan or bottom only of 13×9-inch pan.
- 2 In large bowl, mix cake mix, butter and egg with spoon until crumbly. Press in bottom of pan.
- 3 Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4 In medium bowl, beat yogurt and dry pudding mix with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Spoon over baked layer. Smooth surface with rubber spatula. Arrange fruit on yogurt mixture.
- 5 Heat preserves over medium heat until melted; brush over fruit. Mound raspberries in center.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 24 hours. Store covered in refrigerator until tender – about 30-45min (turn oven to 100degrees celsius). scrape out pumpkin flesh and blenderize with a bit milk to get a nice purée. melt butter and let cool for a few minutes. whisk pumpkin purée, milk and egg (with beaters of a hand mixer or kitchen machine). blend dry ingredients (flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon) and stir into pumpkin-egg-milk-mixture just until combined (use a cooking spoon or silicone spatula). heat a pan with coconut oil and brown pancakes from both sides (you can use an ice cream scoop – right amount of batter and easy to shape the pancakes), then place in the oven (on tinfoil) until all pancakes are done. serve pancakes with roughly chopped hazelnuts, coconut yogurt, fig slices, berries and maple syrup.